So, my husband and I can't sleep in the same bed right now because of the hyperemesis. He's graciously been sleeping on the couch for over a month now.
The only one who's thrilled about this is the dog.
When I creep out to the kitchen or living room in the early morning, past the couch where my husband is snoring away curled up with the dog, puppy's little furry head lifts up, gazes at me, then at my husband, then back at me, then settles down with a self-satisfied sigh. He totally thinks that there was a contest and my husband chose sleeping with him over me. No more dog bed in the corner of the bedroom - now he's got the man of the house all to himself!
I'll give puppy his few months of satisfaction. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming later on.

lol. We're like this with our cats!!!! The one always looks so smug when Scott cuddles with her before I get into bed, and I'm laughing at how different thins will be when (PLEASE?) this baby comes home and she's pushed off the bed. ha. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh, so cute. My cat sleeps with us. We got her when I was pregnant and Codie was sleeping on the couch as well then due my sickness and constant peeing so she assumed Codie's side of the bed for herself. We always make sure there is plenty of room for her up by pillow when we go to bed now otherwise she will attack our heads at night. She won the battle.
ReplyDeleteVery cute little puppy! And what a lovely husband to take to the couch. You two must be so strong to go through all that you have together.
ReplyDelete