Beautiful little baby girl - you have a whole heap of people thinking of you and your parents today with much love xx
Wishing things were different. SO different.Remembering Elizabeth with you on her birthday.
<3 thinking of you and E today. Hugs!!!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth, I am thinking of you.xo
Such a sweet photo...hugs- felicia
Happy birthday to your beautiful girl! I know today will be hard, but here's hoping you have more moments remembering the happy times with her than the sad times.Big hugs to you xx
This is such a sweet picture. Happy birthday to Elizabeth and wishing she were here :(
Happy Birthday Elizabeth <3
Happy Birthday Elizabeth.
Happy birthday sweet Elizabeth.
Happy birthday to your sweet Elizabeth. I hate that this day isn't what it should be. Sending you lots of love and remembering little roo on her day.
Happy Birthday Little One
Was out of town for a bit - so a happy belated birthday to your beautiful girl.
Beautiful little baby girl - you have a whole heap of people thinking of you and your parents today with much love xx
ReplyDeleteWishing things were different. SO different.
ReplyDeleteRemembering Elizabeth with you on her birthday.
<3 thinking of you and E today. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elizabeth, I am thinking of you.xo
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet photo...
ReplyDeletehugs- felicia
Happy birthday to your beautiful girl! I know today will be hard, but here's hoping you have more moments remembering the happy times with her than the sad times.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you xx
This is such a sweet picture. Happy birthday to Elizabeth and wishing she were here :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elizabeth <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sweet Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your sweet Elizabeth. I hate that this day isn't what it should be. Sending you lots of love and remembering little roo on her day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little One
ReplyDeleteWas out of town for a bit - so a happy belated birthday to your beautiful girl.
ReplyDelete