This was going to be my longest puke-free streak of the pregnancy, except now I'm up at 2 in the morning throwing up. So close. Start the clock over. With Elizabeth I had many puke-free weeks in the third trimester, so let's hope for that again.
19 weeks today! Considering that my goal is to get to 38 weeks, let's call this the halfway mark :)
Yay for halfway!!
ReplyDeleteDrat those broken records. :| Sorry you're puking now in the middle of the night. Not fun.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you got a little break at least from puking and I hope it stops soon for you.
ReplyDeleteI second Molly. I hope the last half is kind to you. And quick :)
ReplyDeleteYou know I am just a few days ahead of you and I thought for a few days there it was all better. Then the past 2 days feeling sick again. With Braedon, I went through weeks of being fine and then it would hit me all over again.
ReplyDeleteHopefully it will get better and the days of feeling good will be longer and longer.
Half way! Wonderful! It's so nice to think that each day, each week, you are edging closer and closer and closer... My goal is to get to 38 weeks too (but I'll wait and see what other obstacles I may need to overcome in the interim...)
ReplyDeleteI hope that the puking will ease off a bit now for you. Fingers crossed that it'll be soon.
Yay for half way there, and boo to more puking... I was like that in my pregnancy with Jack, but I'm puke-free since Xmas eve with this little one (save for the random meal-puke). Fingers crossed these next few months pass quickly for everyone! :)
ReplyDelete