Friday, June 22, 2012

Doing Well

Ginny is doing well, although down quite a bit from her birthweight so today is all about nursing and getting my milk to come in.  I think I got through the worst of the c-section recovery over the past 24 hours.  Definitely not fun, but worth it of course.

A few more pictures...

Chubby cheeks like her sister!

So much hair!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Samuel dropped a lot of his birth weight initially and even had to spend a night in the NICU under the super-powered lights. That's really not common, and I'm sure the moment your milk comes in she's going to bounce back up. But don't let it freak you out too much--the bili levels will drop and she doesn't look yellow at all in the pictures. So so happy for you all right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove those cheeks and hair!! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Mason dropped quite a bit too, but now has a good amount of chub :) glad things are going well and this little sister made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love me some baby cheeks! You look so peaceful in that photo. Congrats again. Can't wait to see more photos as Ginny grows and grows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love the hair, it's so black.She is so cute.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful! Such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your Ginny! She is lovely. Those cheeks, indeed. And that hair! And those tiny little hands. And the ears! Every piece of her, beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her hair! She is so beautiful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are both absolutely beautiful. So many congratulations xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats. She is precious. So excited for you. Our little guy dropped down to under 5 pounds before we left the hospital. He has quickly regained his weight now that my milk is in. Love those cute chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes I totally see some Elizabeth cheeks on that Ginny girl. Hoping you heal well and have less and less pain. She is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - what a journey you've been on. Here's to enjoying every precious second with her

    ReplyDelete