I have chills. I am SO happy for you SG and Ginny!!! Check out my blog, i'm going to post what i found at work that reminded me of you guys! <3 xoxoxoxox
Beautiful girl, beautiful name. I"m not sure if I've ever commented but have been reading along for a little while. Ginny is absolutely lovely. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I don't know how I missed all of your posts since she was born. I finally started to wonder if you were posting because it wasn't in my feed and you were! So glad that she is here and a month old already! <3
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY!!!
ReplyDeleteHave been thinking about you all day. Well, since noon when I got up after going to bed at 3 AM.
Ginny - love her name. SO very very happy for you guys! (huge grin) :-)
She's gorgeous and can't wait to see more.
Tears of joy and love! So incredibly happy for you and your whole family...
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ginny-Dragon
Many many congratulations to you and welcome to the world Miss Virginia Mae. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteAlways remembering her sister, Elizabeth xo
congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name! Can't wait to hear more about her!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! I thought of you yesterday as I bought stamps with dragons on them. Congratulations on welcoming your gorgeous baby dragon.
ReplyDeleteOh happy day!!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl! Enjoy every moment :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Such a beautiful girl and a beautiful name. Looking forward to reading more details of her wonderful entrance :) So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteBreathing a sigh of relief with you. Elizabeth's little sister is so cute. So happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteAh, hope. Thank goodness. Welcome sweet girl and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!!! Congrats!!! So happy she is finally here.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, little one! So glad she is safely here.
ReplyDelete:) Love her name!!!! :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Hurray! Hurray for a wonderful little sister!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. She is beautiful. Her name is beautiful. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDelete... exhale. What a gorgeous little girl :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI have chills. I am SO happy for you SG and Ginny!!! Check out my blog, i'm going to post what i found at work that reminded me of you guys! <3 xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteLove xxoo What a sweet little girl... so happy for you both. Welcome to the world little sister ;)
ReplyDeleteFabulous news.
ReplyDeleteThe best news to wake up to! Congratulations, I'm so so thrilled. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!! She is perfection - you did it momma! Thinking of little Roo's beautiful family
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! What a beautiful name.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, love her name! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMost Beautiful name. Congrats
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl, beautiful name. I"m not sure if I've ever commented but have been reading along for a little while. Ginny is absolutely lovely. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you all! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done SG - she's here! She's really here! So utterly delighted and relieved for you. Lots of love to Roo and Ginny xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I don't know how I missed all of your posts since she was born. I finally started to wonder if you were posting because it wasn't in my feed and you were! So glad that she is here and a month old already! <3
ReplyDelete