If things continue to go well, we might be headed home tomorrow! Ginny has started having a little open-eyes awake time after feeds now. She is endlessly fascinating for us. Parenting her is so very different than parenting Elizabeth was, and yet parts of it feel very familiar.
Ginny is adorable! Congrats to you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteI happened upon your blog last week and accidentally lost your blog address. I just spent several hours looking for your blog again because I really wanted to see how you were doing.
You are bookmarked now! I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more posts about your newest addition to your family.
Congratulations again.
Oh my! She is gorgeous! I hope you are able to take your baby girl home tomorrow and rest together. I will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope she's coming home soon! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little sister!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed you get to go home tomorrow.
She is so adorable!!!! I hope you get to enjoy her at home soon. I understand what a different experience it will be.xoxooxo
ReplyDeleteOh those little pudgy cheeks! Hope you get to settle in at home together really soon xx
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSending love to you, celebrating your beautiful Ginnie and remembering her big sister, your dear Elizabeth x
I hope you take her home soon and spend all your days gnawing on her delicious cheeks.
ReplyDelete