At the hospital for monitoring since I absolutely could not shake the feeling this morning that something was wrong. Luckily only one nurse so far has acted like I'm unreasonable. Baby dragon seems to be doing well but they will keep me on the monitor for another hour or so. Decided this is also my chance to try blogging by phone...might as well post a picture to see if that works too. Wow that's a truly terrible picture of me.
I'm glad baby Dragon is doing well and that you listened to your gut even if people look at you like a loon. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great.
Glad to know all is well!
ReplyDeleteI hope you told that nurse where to go and completely ignored what she said.
ReplyDeleteGlad things are looking well. Stick in there baby Dragon.
x
Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI learnt to trust instinct, even if things are fine, it's more important to just go and KNOW they are fine.
ReplyDeleteNo one can ever understand what we think and feel and how we worry without going through loosing a child - that nurse is ignorant so hmph to her.
So glad that things are well with baby Dragon. xx Di
Glad to hear baby Dragon is doing well. Its good that you went; I think docs and nurses forget the old saying "better to be safe than sorry". xo
ReplyDeleteThe crazy in our heads before working up the courage to go into L & D well ive been there and the outcome was tragic. Going in is always a better option. You look fabulous even in that lovely gown. So glad everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteGlad the Little Dragon is looking good. We had our first trip to L&D recently. It really was reasurring to hear that constant little heart beat. I want to go up there at least once a day. But I resist. But I have good feeling we will be back before our delivery day just to keep me sane. Go whenever you need to. That is what my nurses told me this last time. It is their job to watch out for us, who cares if they think we are being silly. Love the gown, you look great. ;)
ReplyDeleteI fully intend to embrace the crazy if/when the anxiety becomes too much. I'm glad you went.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for going in and getting checked out. Glad Baby Dragon looked good!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are following your instincts!! Never question them, just ride them out and ignore all the funny looks from nurses!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and dragon baby well.
xoxo
You gotta do what you gotta do. good for you for going in. glad baby girl is doing well
ReplyDeleteNot a terrible picture. That hospital gown is totally working for you. You look lovely and serene, and I will keep my fingers crossed for your and baby Dragon's health and well being. xoxoxoxo keep blogging from your phone!
ReplyDelete