Home and on restricted activity. Baby dragon looks good. My body may or may not be contemplating preterm labor.
My heart is heavy for a fellow BLM blogger who lost her rainbow baby last week at term, a beautiful little girl who joins her big brother in heaven. We are all heartbroken for this family and stunned at such a loss. Words cannot comfort right now, but we offer them anyway.
And I am reminded once again of the stakes we are playing for here.
Ive been keeping my eye out on my kobo since your last post for any updates. I am hopeing that staying home and puting your feet up does the trick. I am thinking of you and am also so so saddened over that loss. xo
ReplyDeleteThanks, Michelle. And I really liked your comment from before - it's funny to think that dragon might be wanting to meet me as much as I want to meet her :)
ReplyDeleteUgh, I am sorry you are having so much drama this time! Glad you are home and baby dragon looks good.
ReplyDeleteThis is so incredibly sad about the other BLM. It is really scary to hear stories like that when you are in the midst of your own dramatic pregnancy. Try to keep reassuring yourself that the odds of things going tragically wrong twice are very low.
Glad to hear you are home and baby dragon is doing well. How many weeks are you now?
ReplyDeleteI had not heard about this other loss and that seriously freaks me out. How incredibly beyond words tragic. Sending my thoughts out to you and her.
Have to agree with your post. I think I might take a break from reading blogs and blogging. Just so much to digest when your in the middle of your own or reaching full-term as well. I'm still mulling it over and as you can I am still hear reading. It's just so unfair and thinking of everything. Hard to turn off the thoughts and brain sometimes. Good luck with your pregnancy and thinking of you and baby dragon.
ReplyDeleteOh my god, it's hardly the first time I've heard this kind of news, but every time the cruelty seems just as unfathomable.
ReplyDeleteTake extra special care of yourself in the coming weeks.
Still stunned.
ReplyDeleteBut I gotta keep rooting for all of these dragon babies. It's the yang water dragon year, good things must happen, right?