I'm looking for advice about kick counter apps for my iPhone. I'd like to settle on one in the next few days. Thanks in advance! :)
Brief updates:
27 weeks tomorrow. We are calling her "baby Dragon" and I really feel like she's taken on her own personality over the past few weeks.
The house purchase fell through, but that's probably for the best. Gearing up to move and stretch our budget for a mortgage payment while entering the third trimester were leading to lots of sleepless nights for me. The whole experience led us to re-evaluate how we live in our current house and we are making some good changes.
Wow. Well no kick app advice but I'm sorry/glad that your house purchase fell through. I hope you find some new piece without all the stress.
ReplyDeleteAsk Brooke! (bythebrooke.blogspot.com) I have an ancient phone and have no app advice, I used a notebook and tally system. :)
ReplyDeleteI used pregnancy tracker. There's a freebie version, but you can only save the info in there for 20 days worth and then they require you purchase-- but I just erased after 20 days and kept a daily journal anyway. I used the tracker while laying on the couch and it was quite helpful.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the house but in this economy that was a wise decision you wont regret.I hope things calm down for you a bit now. Baby dragon that's cute, sounds like she is very active. xo
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear the house fell-through, always disappointing stuff. :(
ReplyDeleteAs for kick counts, I don't use an app, though I'd be interested to see the recommendations people have!!
Sorry about the house!! Hopefully you will find an even more perfect one when the time is right.
ReplyDeleteI use the Pregnancy Tracker, too. And injust have the free version bc I didn't want all the other stuff... Just the kick counter.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the house! But you are right... That's a lot to take on at once. We seem to do a major renovation every time we have a baby... It gets so stressful. Last time, Hayes died during a major project, and we had no choice but to finish. I had work men in my house as we were dealing with the funeral and such. Not fun. I told my husband No Projects this time!! As little stress as possible is a necessity after what we all have been thru. So it may be a blessing in disguise.
With my last pregnancy my Babypump prego app. had a kick counter that I got to use briefly :(. As for this pregnancy I haven't used any phone apps. for kick counts. Hope you find one you like.
ReplyDeleteI'm using one called Baby Kicks on the iphone. It was free (although you can upgrade, I don't see that I'm missing out on anything with the free one.) It keeps track of every session date and time, and how long it takes your baby to get 10 kicks. It also tells you "Congratulations!" at the end of every session, which I have mixed feelings about. Anyway, it seems to do the job, but I haven't tried any others to compare it. It's working for me so far.
ReplyDelete