Thursday, October 27, 2011

Officially Pregnant

Pregnant!  It still feels very temporary, and fraught with peril at every turn. 

But I am a little excited, too :) 

I'd like to apologize for the stab of pain that this news causes some of you.  I've been there (and quite honestly expect to be there again).   Hugs.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! This makes me really happy as two years ago today (the 27th) was the day I found out I was pregnant with Cale. So it's always a happy day for me - thinking of that happy memory.

    It'll be a crazy ride that's for sure - but enjoy the happy moments when you can. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased for you... it is a long road ahead, but as my therapist says, try to stay in the moment... for now, you are pregnant, and that is a very, very good thing. With every minute that passes, the pregnancy gets stronger. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! You deserve this! I hope things go well! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing news!! Congratulations!!!
    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! Hope I am soon to follow in a post like this on my blog. hugs-
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete